Hello. We like to collect well-designed vintage pottery (and lots of other stuff) from the 1950s,
'60s and '70s. Here are some pictures and info of a selection of the things we've found.

Tuesday 22 March 2011

Potshots


Recently, I've been photographing some of my vintage pots (and other stuff). I'm doing the photographs to help me take stock of some of the bits and pieces that I've picked up over the years. I'm having a clear out and thinning-out the collection.


I thought I'd share a few of the pictures with you. I've not had a blog before so I decided to give it a go.

I really like nicely designed vintage pottery. Much of what I've collected is from the 1950s, '60s and '70s. I like glass, and wood, and metalware too - perhaps we'll have chance to look at those later.


I'm not an expert on pottery or design but can let you know what I've managed to find out about one or two of the pots in the pictures.


Anyway, here are some pots to look at.


I like them, I hope you do too.

No comments:

Post a Comment