Hello. We like to collect well-designed vintage pottery (and lots of other stuff) from the 1950s,
'60s and '70s. Here are some pictures and info of a selection of the things we've found.

Tuesday 13 December 2011

Another Vintage Tupperware find. And guess what?



















Just before I get back to doing blogposts about pots, I thought I'd share this seasonal find with you. I wasn't really looking to pick up any more vintage Tupperware but when I came across this little box with a Christmas tree lid recently, I couldn't resist it.

I assume from the colour that it's part of the Harvest range. Remember this: Vintage Harvest Tupperware

Not sure if the Christmas tree impression in the lid is purely decorative or if it was designed to be used as a mould or a cutter. I have a feeling there were other lids like this – possibly a heart and a star.

As with most vintage Tupperware, it's well made, strong and works as well today as it did when it was made.

No comments:

Post a Comment